What are cookies?
What is the need for cookies and their purpose?
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes. For example, certain cookies are required to use the features on Qred Bank's website. Usually, cookies have the main purpose of improving the website for you as a visitor, so that you can easily navigate and experience the website in a more user-friendly way.
- Give you access to various features.
- Facilitate the user experience by saving your selections and settings.
- Collect statistics and other information that is necessary for us to understand the users behavior on the websites and to be able to improve our digital services.
- To ensure that you do not have to log in several times during a visit after you have logged in for the first time.
- Through marketing be able to offer you discounts or other offers that may be relevant to you.
What cookies do we use?
We categorise the cookies we use as follows:
- Functional Cookies (Cookies required for services or products) - This type of cookie is required for the website to work and cannot be disabled in our systems. You can set your browser to block these cookies or to alert you to their use, but this may result in parts of the website not working.
All cookies required by the Qred Bank website are used only by Qred Bank, and for Qred' Banks purposes. The shelf life of these cookies is 1 year after your last visit.
- Performance-based cookies/Analytical cookies - This type of cookie allows us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the website. They inform us about the popularity of our various pages and we can see how visitors navigate the site. It helps to understand where our users come from, which means that we can adapt functions accordingly. If this type of cookie is denied, no user-specific information related to the website's performance will be stored. You can choose not to give your consent to cookies in this category. Examples of data collected: What pages you visit or how much time you spend on the page, what type of device you use, how long it took to load a page and what country you are browsing from.
Our performance cookies are used by Qred Bank, as well as third parties such as:
Qred Bank uses performance cookies only for its own purposes and not for the purposes of third parties (they are also not shared for the purposes of third parties). The retention period for these cookies is 3 years.
- Marketing cookies - This type of cookie is used by our marketing partners to create a profile of your interests and display relevant ads on other websites. These cookies are based on a unique identifier of your browser. If you do not allow this type of cookie, you will see less targeted marketing. You can choose not to allow this type of cookie.
The marketing cookies on our website are used by Qred Bank. All targeted marketing cookies are determined by Qred Bank and may also be used by third parties. The third parties that may use these cookies are:
- Schibsted Ad Market, read their privacy here.
Browsers differ regarding which cookie settings can be made. These are examples of settings that can be made:
- Disable cookies completely.
- Each time a cookie is stored on your device, you must give your consent (this means that you will be asked to approve the cookies each time you visit).
- Choose to turn off third-party cookies (see above), but allow cookies from website owners.
- Choose to automatically accept cookies from websites you have marked as safe. For other websites, you can choose to disable cookies completely or to have to grant permission each time you visit.
See each browser manufacturer's website for instructions on how to handle cookies yourself. We recommend that you allow all cookies. With cookies turned off, the experience of the website will be significantly worse and you will not be able to apply to use our services.
Qred Bank is responsible(personal data manager) for processing your personal data as described above.
Qred Bank has a data protection officer who works with data protection and privacy, as well as a customer team that will handle your case if you need to contact us regarding data protection and privacy. You can always reach us at email@example.com.